Paul Davis of Moore
A fire can result in thousands of dollars in repairs for your company and stop work for months after. Fire can tear down a property, but additional damage caused by smoke and ash can stay long after the fire has died. If neglected, your commercial property will smell like smoke for years after the fire.
Living through a fire is challenging and Paul Davis knows that your cherished company and livelihood are at risk. Smoke, ash and fire damage removal are only a portion of what our experts can do for you after a tragedy. Whatever the size, Paul Davis of Moore performs emergency fire damage removal and restoration services to businesses throughout the Moore region.
How We Assist You
- 24/7 emergency services – arrive prepared in hours
- See the cost of the damage, get pretesting and estimates
- Emergency board-up and building reinforcement
- Environmentally friendly techniques for cleaning ash and other residue caused by fire damage
- Odor neutralization, cleaning and air purification
- Careful cleaning for any harmed items, tools and additional contents inside
- Removal of water remaining after fire-quenching efforts
- We will restore any portion of your business that was destroyed by the fire
- Measures to prevent mold and mildew with disinfectants and antimicrobial solution
The Paul Davis team will bring your business back to its feet. Our training, cleaning methods and years of experience help us complete the the task properly the first time. Ruined goods or furniture is often easy to revive for our specialists and their techniques. Additionally, The Paul Davis team will guide you through the insurance provider’s process to make it as easy as possible for you.
Allow our business help yours. Call Paul Davis of Moore if fire damage and smoke strike your company.